Notes: This is primarily a foresting community on the outskirts of Dunwood. All goods are shipped down to the town of Crossroads, which lies 40 miles away, once a month. It is out of the way and sees virtually no visitors. The closest other settlement is Woodport, another foresting village 20 miles to the south.
• Erlien- Erlien(67), Truda(62). Erlien is the oldest man in the village, but was an excellent woodcutter. He no longer is active but the villagers still respect his opinions and often come to him looking for advice.
• Father Johann- Father Johann(47). Father Johann is the priest of the Church of the Uni. He is adamant that his faith is the correct one, but follows the policy of allowing other faiths.
• Gottheim- Gottheim(39), Kirsta(41), Heinz(23), Katrina(17), Stefan(16). Gottheim is what would be called the village blacksmith. He has limited knowledge of metalworking, mostly in regard to axes and saws. He can also do a little bit more, like shoeing a horse, but the work is shoddy at best. He only blacksmiths when it is required and spends the rest of the time woodcutting.
• Hann- Hann(42), Anna(41), Amilia(22), Vanea(20), Gregori(16). Hann is the nominal leader of the village, but only because he actually knows how to read and is willing to do the job. Mostly he is just a good woodcutter.
• Heinhardt- Heinhardt(53), Hannilla(47), Rhonea(29), Ansilin(16). Heinhardt is a steady woodcutter. As for Rhonea, the family has lost hope of her ever finding a man willing to marry her.
• Jetta- Jetta(43), Georgina(37), Rhon(12), Thudra(9), Luna(7), Dien(6). Jetta is the best woodsman within the village. All the youngsters within the village are trained by Jetta at one time or another.
• Max- Max(25), Kiertilla(22). Max is the eldest son of Hann. Just a few years ago he was married and built his own home. He is the future of the village and it is in good hands.
• Ostad- Ostad(46), Rhondea(43), Than(24), Karl(23), Alheim(21), Truda(15), Kriston(12, Lotte(10). Ostad owns the Inn of the Osprey, as well as the Stables. Ostad has been able to quit the woodcutting livelihood and concentrate on his business ventures. There isn’t much of a market for an inn or stables, but currently he has plenty of money coming in. Ostad and Rhondea lost a child a few years ago and the memory still brings them sadness.
• Otto- Otto(34). Otto is a farmer. He grows a wide variety of vegetables and grains for the village. He is the only regular source of food, but even so it would not be enough without the supplies bought in Crossroads. There is a rumor going around that he has recently begun seeing Rhonea Heinhardt, but if that is true theyare keeping it a secret.
• Ruprecht- Ruprecht(57), Hannra(32), Marius(16), Karea(11), Mhars(9). Ruprecht is the only villager not born here. He was once an adventurer, but retired long ago. While he has some money he now embraces the life of a woodcutter.
• Tana- Tana(39), Willa(33), Erik(16), Dierhard(14), Bernrich(13). A woodcutter. During his spare time Tana makes furniture, specifically rocking chairs. The few chairs he makes during the year are sent along when the lumber is taken to Crossroads.
• Van- Van(28), Marilla(29), Frank(6). A woodcutter. Frank was born with a deformed left arm and since the birth the parents have become withdrawn from village social activities.
• Walther- Walther(26), Rhon(17), Uwe(16), Heidi(16). Walther’s main responsibility in the village is to transport the monthly delivery of wood to Crossroads. Several of the villagers assist him and the trip usually takes 3 days to complete. When not making the monthly trip Walther spends his time taking the cut wood out of Dunwood and getting it ready for transportation.
• Wilhold- Wilhold(30), Kirstilla(23), Drike(5). Wilhold is the son of Heinhardt. He is a competent woodcutter. Kirstilla is expecting their second child.
• Luthor- Luthor is a very powerful mage. He has taken it upon himself to educate some of the children in the village. He has done much for the village including a steady water well and other benefits. As for his past nothing is known.